Y3 Teacher – Eastwood Village Primary School
Required January 2022
Post – ECT – M6
Name of School – Eastwood Village Primary School
Salary – £25,714 – £36,961
Job Term – Full Time
Appointment Type – Fixed Term 1st January 2022 until 31st August 2022
Hours – 32.5
Due to staff maternity absence, we are seeking to appoint a highly motivated and inspirational Primary practitioner to join our team at Eastwood Village Primary School. Our school has been awarded the ‘Good’ status from Ofsted and is situated in the heart of an area of rich cultural diversity, near to the centre of Rotherham. You will be passionate about teaching and committed to ensuring each pupil achieves their potential. We will welcome applications from ECT’s, as well as teachers who are further into their career.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is an enthusiastic highly motivated, creative and innovative teacher who is up to date with current learning theories
- Has good knowledge of the curriculum and classroom practice
- A teacher with a passionate belief in the inclusion of all children and the ability to respond to the challenge of ensuring each child reaches their potential
- Has high expectations for all pupils and a clear understanding of assessment for learning.
- Good planning and preparation skills
- Has a strong commitment to working in partnership with pupils, staff, governors, parents and the community
- Is enthusiastic, resourceful, passionate and keen to ensure that the highest possible standards of pupil achievement, personal development and well-being are achieved.
We can offer:
Excellent Mentors to support ECT and aspiring leaders
- Some flexibility in accommodating your preferred age range of choice.
- a new state of the art school
- a supportive, warm and welcoming ethos
- enthusiastic children
- dedicated staff committed to achieving high standards
- significant training and professional development opportunities available as part of an involvement with Learners
- First and the CLPT Academy Hub
- a strong supportive and highly experienced leadership team and governing body
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and made by appointment to suit the candidate’s availability. For a visit please telephone Jackie Shaw, Office Manager to arrange a suitable time 01709 374425.
The application form and job details are available by clicking the links on the right of the screen. You must complete our official CLPT application form to be considered for this post. Completed application forms should be submitted to Jackie Shaw, Office Manager by email email@example.com.
Closing date: 12.00 pm Friday 22nd October. Interviews will take place week beginning 1st November.
This post involves working with children and therefore if successful you will be required to apply for a disclosure of criminal records check at an enhanced level. Further information about the Disclosure Scheme can be found at www.gov.uk/disclosure-barring-service-check.
The academy values diversity and promotes equality and will guarantee an interview to disabled candidates if the essential job criteria is met.
The CLPT is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults.
Section A (Please state):
Main scale Teacher M1 – M6
|Permanent or Temporary or Casual||Temporary to 31st August 2022|
|Hours per week||32.5|
|Funding code*||Invoice Eastwood Village Primary School|
* If not provided, we will use the standard funding code and Job Class for the school.
Section B (Please state):
Previous post holder or Job Number
|Date above post holder left/is leaving|
Advert Placement Details:
Advertising Details (e.g. Advertiser)
|Authorised by||Georgetta Holloway – Executive Head Teacher|
|Cost Code (and nominal)||Academy School|
|Contact for final approval||Katrina Kirk – Business Manager|
|Contact for queries regarding advert||Katrina Kirk – Business Manager|